Total length: 27 km (2 to 3 days)
You start at the Knon. An elongated lake with several islands where you can spend the night. At the end of the lake follows a land passage through the small town Gustafors. At this land passage of about 2 kilometres, a gravel road and an asphalt road are used. Even in the high season, there is hardly any motorised traffic here.
The second part of the trip takes you across various rivers and lakes to the village of Geijersholm. In this part, there is a short land passage of about 100 metres to cross a dam.
The transfers to and from the outdoor centre Moose Adventure and Outdoor are included in the price.
Length: 27 km
- Knoande - Gustafors 13 km
- Gustafors - Geijersholm 12 km
Passages on land: 2
- 1 x 2 km (gravel/paved road)
- 1 x 100 metres (unpaved road)
Passages on land: Easy
- Can also be done in two sections
- Knoande - Gustafors
- Gustafors - Geijersholm
Canoe, paddles, canoe trailer, life jackets, waterproof barrel, sponge, rubbish bags, rope and trip description.
Knoande - Geijersholm (3 days)
- price one canoe SEK 1195
Gustafors - Geijersholm (2 days)
- price one canoe SEK 895
To be booked separately
- Trangia cooker (including pans) SEK 50 per day
- Fuel for Trangia cooker SEK 40 per 1/2 litre
- Fishing rod SEK 50 per day
- Tent SEK 100 per day
- Sleeping mats SEK 30 per day